Monday, April 15, 2013

The Best Vegan Pancakes!

I always have wanted to start a "Pancakes Sunday Breakfast" tradition in our home so I started researching for a good vegan recipe around the web but all the recipes I found where never giving me results of a perfect fluffy pancake. My search for it finally came to an end when I found this recipe which was written to celebrate National pancake day so it HAD to be the best one! The pancakes came out fluffy and delicious, making all my family happy and ready to start a great Sunday! The only thing I would change is the amount of baking soda to add to the batter, I would rather use 1T instead of 2 because I don't like too thick pancakes. Also, to the basic recipe I added dried blueberries and for toppings I added fresh blueberries and maple syrup. Let the "Pancakes Sunday Breakfasts" begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment